Responsible for providing DYL clients with the highest quality of service and support.
DYL offers a full-featured VoIP business phone system with integrated sales tools such as: lead management, automated emailing, dialing and text messaging to streamline the sales processes for our clients. DYL currently works with over 2,000 clients nationwide and has been voted one of the top places to work in LA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling and supporting clients via service calls, service chats and service emails
- Responsible for managing all assigned open issues according to the DYL Service Level Agreement (SLA); managing client reported issues, providing helpdesk support, diagnosing problem and determining proper escalation points as needed to drive resolution of reported issue to closure
- Fortify client relationships focused on 100% measurable client satisfaction and ensure the department is meeting and/or exceeding service level targets for responsiveness and turnaround times
- Document all client calls, emails, chats and any other communications accurately and within SLA in our CRM system
- Ensure proper and consistent communication of issue status to the Clients internal and external
- Perform Troubleshooting and in-depth analysis, including Trend Analysis for issues reported
- Conduct testing of new features and product enhancements ensuring expertise and quality prior to, during and post deployment
- Maintains application level expertise as well as knowledge of the technical components to be the subject matter expert in supporting our client’s needs
- Provides expertise in reference to industry best practices pertaining to DYL and mentors fellow team members on application functionality and vertical industry requirements.
- Responsible for handling escalations via Calls, Emails and Chats
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum 1yr of customer-facing support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and explain technical information
- Desire and ability to take ownership of client’s issues through resolution
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet project deadlines
- Willing to work in shifts
- Must have experience with web based applications
- Knowledge of VoIP related technology a plus