Who We Are:
Do you crave innovation? At DYL, we live for it. Our developed products in messaging, sales automation, contact management, and VoIP changes the way people communicate, connect and do business.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer/Architect to make intuitive high level decisions for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
A great software engineer/ architect has a strong technical background and excellent IT skills. They are experienced in designing and possess the ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
The goal is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions. This role will lead into VP Engineering, or Chief Architect Engineer.
- Collaborate with other developers to determine requirements for new software or applications.
- Work with the CTO to design architect systems
- Participate in projects and reviewing code
- Lead reviews of our product software design and operational platform for appropriate projects, work with engineers to solve hard and strategic issues, mentor teams and individuals
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and scalability.
- Transition legacy code to scalable microservices.
- Write clean, well tested, and reusable code.
- Communicate all concepts and guidelines to development team.
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
- This role requires a highly experienced leader and strategic thinker with deep technical skills who can help us deliver our product roadmap for 2018 and beyond.
- Proven experience as software engineer/ architect.
- Experience with Linux and cloud technology.
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (Perl, Go, Python, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and microservice architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, and AMQP.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes (or similar).
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong understanding of DevOps concepts, tools, workflows and best practices.
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail.
- High quality organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities.
- VoIP technology, C, or FreeSWITCH.
- Node and React.