Responsible for Onboarding new DYL clients with the highest quality of service and support.
DYL offers a full-featured VoIP business phone system with integrated sales tools such as: lead management, automated emailing, dialing and text messaging to streamline the sales processes for our clients. DYL currently works with over 2,000 clients nationwide and has been voted one of the top places to work in LA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling and supporting all new clients during the Onboarding process.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction with DYL products and services
- Lead technical discussions via Onboarding calls, service chats and Onboarding emails.
- Gather and document client business needs and technical requirements.
- Work as a liaison between clients and functional teams.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions before, during and after implementation.
- Manage all product related questions with clients.
- Responsible for training clients and implementing industry specific best practices.
- Adopt a detail oriented approach to UAT, while being the subject matter expert on all DYL solutions
- Responsible for managing all assigned open Onboarding issues.
- Fortify client relationships focused on 100% measurable client satisfaction and ensure the department is meeting and/or exceeding service level targets for responsiveness and turnaround times
- Document all client calls, emails, chats and any other communications accurately and within SLA in our CRM system
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency in client communication
- Ensure proper and consistent communication of issue status to the Clients internal and external
- Conduct testing of new features and product enhancements ensuring expertise and quality prior to, during and post deployment
- Maintains application level expertise as well as knowledge of the technical components to be the subject matter expert in supporting our client’s needs
- Provides expertise in reference to industry best practices pertaining to DYL and mentors fellow team members on application functionality and vertical industry requirements.
- Responsible for handling escalations via Calls, Emails and Chats
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum 1-2 yrs of Onboarding, training and customer support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and explain technical information
- Desire and ability to take ownership of client’s issues through resolution
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet project deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to document work in progress; make recommendations to manage change and setbacks
- Willing to work in shifts
- Must have experience with web based applications
- Knowledge of VoIP related technology a plus