Los Angeles based, DYL, Inc. is currently seeking a sharp, motivated, high-energy Administrative Assistant to join our team. The assistant will support our C-level executives in a dynamic, rapidly growing company. The ability to anticipate executive needs and build strong working relationships with staff members will be essential. The ideal candidate will be a quick thinker, exercise discretion and judgment, highly efficient, intensively attentive to detail, extremely organized, disciplined, warm, friendly and collegial.
About The Role /Responsibilities
What You Need/Qualifications
• 3+ years of experience as an Administrative position in a professional yet entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment supporting the office as well as recruiting efforts. Proficiency in Microsoft Office product suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), the Apple/Mac platform and internet navigation. Able to create and edit spreadsheets
• Demonstrates ability to prioritize and manage time. Must be able to multi-task, as will be responsible for multiple projects with concurrent timelines, each at different phases of the production cycle.
• Excellent communication skills; attentive listener; excellent written and verbal skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills; able to effectively prioritize projects and manage expectations. Ability to research, analyze and summarize requests for information.
• Enjoys working in an executive team environment, including ability to maintain confidential information.
• MUST live in the greater Los Angeles area and have a clean background Valid CA driving license and reliable transportation. Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team BA/BS Degree is a plus. We require typing 45 words a minute.
• Must be able to be at office by 9pm at Glencoe Ave, Marina del Rey, CA 90292
What's In It for You
• Competitive Pay
• Health Insurance Contribution
• Paid Time Off (Vacation & Personal)
More info about what DYL offers and what we provide: http://dyl.com/